The theme of the project "Healthy lifestyle and bad eating habits in teenagers" concerns the delicate food problem of teenagers, their poor wrong eating habits and related problems. Nowadays young people, especially girls, allow themselves to grow fat, or torture themselves with diets: this leads to various diseases linked to eating disorder, anorexia and bulimia.
Teenagers need a balanced diet, appropriate personal hygiene and physical activities in the open air, for example, playing games, going running, swimming, riding bicycles, playing tennis or walking help them to keep fit. Intentions and objectives for this European cooperation are:
1. Becoming aware of our body and the connection between this and our psyche ("Mens sana in corpore sano" A healthy mind in a healthy body);
2. Becoming aware of the importance of a healthy diet.
3. Developing knowledge and understanding among young people and educational staff of the diversity of European cultures and languages and their value
4. Helping young people acquire the basic life skills and competences necessary for their personal development, for future employment and for active European citizenship
6. Encouraging the learning of modern foreign languages
7. Enhancing students ability in using ICT and supporting the development of innovative communication tools
8. Creating the Knowledge of our common roots with European community countries
9. Improving the quality and quantity of the volume of mobility of educational staff and pupils
10. Enhancing the Learning and the Methodology in the Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL)
11. Developing, promoting and disseminating new and innovative educational materials and new teaching methods
12. Developing, promoting and disseminating new and innovative teacher training courses or course content (electronic learning environment).
|Date Created||Friday, 30 March 2018|
|Access||Everyone can view this file.|